CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 23 November 2008

GranTurismo 5 Prologue

I really enjoy these games and could not wait for them to release the full game and in my haste bought the Prologue on EBay.

I'm still happy with my decision and when the work gets handed in I will be sure to unleash myself upon it.
But I could not help but have a little look see first. Only an hour. Honest.

There are not very many tracks to play and to my surprise, no licences. Which was a blessing in my book. The flaw came though, in that you had to complete all challenges in the low class races before continuing to a higher difficulty. Which left you some what bored and feeling rather linear.

But as I found, if you now your cars and buy them with some thought and consideration. You can fly through the races with some ease. Occasionally there is the odd race where you feel it was some what unnecessary, such as overtake 15 cars in 1 lap.

It's bits like that in games that just drive you mad. Get it!

Sorry that was really bad. I apologise.

Not sure if I was entirely satisfied by the game though, but it is great to see the cars and tracks in there full PS3 glory.

A very good looking game indeed. And so it should be, it's taking them long enough to bring out the full game.
I also like the start page shown here. It shows your car in fully rendered 3D environments, all still modeled to a high quality. Slowly spinning around the vehicle. I just love cars.

Which is probably why I have started typing quicker, as Top Gear has started and I don't want to miss another Clarkson extrabaganza.

So Till Next Time Cya!

0 comments: