CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 26 November 2008

Little Big Planet

WOW.......

This game is amazing and rather addictive.

OK very addictive and i don't think its going to be easy, but i will do work and not get distracted..............

..........
............ well maybe a little go wont hurt :P

Yes you can build stick pull faces. You even drive a car. Where does the fun stop. Seriously.
I'm not the only obsessed one either. I get sad faces coming to my door asking if they can play and even adopted a room full while I was attempting to ignore them and continue modeling. With the odd urge, to have a go at trying to fling my Sackboy about giant spinning disks. Which aloud me to get it out of my system.

Me and Joel have both had a go at the customisation. Trying to build some sort of level. But it is both time consuming and more effort than either of us had anticipated.
Maybe over Christmas I will have a few really good levels to try out upon my return.
Along with 2 more controllers hopefully as Caz will have her PS3. WoopWoop!

Till Next Time Cya!

2 comments:

Byren said...

Beavers. Rule.

Martin Dent said...

Mr.Beaver says NO!