CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 30 November 2008

You can can with a H Van!


Yes i have been building the H Van. As have most people as it was the only vehicle most people could find. Turns out that it is quite collectible and alot of people are having them restored to there former glory.

It is a very awkward shape to model correctly but I think I'm almost happy with mine.
As a vehicle though, it actually grows on you. It reminds me of a tank, with how bulky it's shape is.

I should have the interior finished soon and then I can get the thing unwrapped and textured post haste.

Feel free to not tell me what you think on this van as I will ignore them anyway. Because I dont want to model it any more than I have too. Understand?

Till Next Time Cya!

1 comments:

Del said...

shape looks good,
should be great once textured